WAKUFUCHITA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAKUFUCHITA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Freak'n hillarious

Even though I first saw this quite a while ago, it still cracks me up (especialy the "Free Pickle Hat" picture). These kinds of videos are great because they have more of a watchable style then other kinds like this.

Elmo's Got A Gun Elmo's Got A Gun

The song is great!

Oh please, Weird Al Yankovic didn't write that song, as well as 90% of those songs you find on the internet under his name. This one doesn't sound like him at all anyway. Anywho, a bit short, but the song's hillarious and the art is rather nice. And I even like Sesame Street!

Kirby Kirby Kirby Kirby Kirby Kirby

A winner is KIRBY!

I must say, for some reason I really enjoyed this little movie. Even though some of the sound effects were overused and the speach was just text, this has something else - a style. I just loved watching it. Oh heck, maybe the fact I think Kirby's so cool has something to do with it too!

T0MMY responds:

Some of the SFX were played even though they did not appear in the Flash file. I tried fixing the bug, but there's no way I found. Oh well.

-T()MMY

Captain Lou Captain Lou

Best of the best of the best ... SIR!

A great animutation (or fanimutation, I'm still not sure) takes more then just an odd song and random graphics. It takes a great song to listen to with a great deal of style to it (yes, even random stuff needs a certain amount of thought). And this video is one of the best ones.

all yor base r blong 2 us all yor base r blong 2 us

The base ARE belong

Ah, the original great animation of ... greatness. Even the song alone would be enjoyable, let alone the impressive pictures. (Though I do recall seeing this video having a tiny bit more at the end once)